Register Online

To register for the 2019-20 academic year, please review our available classes and then fill out our online registration form.

Additional Forms

Before the start of the school year, we will also need several additional online forms completed. After you have filled out the online registration forms our Registrar will email the necessary online forms.

  • Allergy and Medical Conditions Form

  • Classroom Coordinator Information Sheet

  • Parent Job Preference Form

  • Fundraising Commitment Letter

Background Check

Please print and complete the following forms. They may be emailed to our Registrar at or mailed to the preschool at P.O. Box 796 Camas, WA 98607. Additional postage may be required if mailing all forms at the same time.

All parents or other family or friends that will be helping in the classroom must successfully complete a background check. Assuming they reside in Washington, there is no additional cost for this background check.

If you would like to add an Oregon resident, please complete the Oregon Background Check Request Form and submit it to the registrar with your payment of $10 per adult. Checks can be made payable to C-W Co-Op Preschool.


Parents will be required to provide up to date immunization records no later than Orientation Night (Sept).

There are a few ways you can access your family's immunization information:

  • Option 1: Sign up for MyIR to view, download, and print your family's immunization information. Already have an account? Log in to MyIR.

  • Option 2: Visit your local pharmacy, clinic, or school.

  • Option 3: Request a complete immunization record from your health care provider.

  • Option 4: Request a complete immunization record from the Department of Health.
    For more information, visit the Washington State Dept. of Health.

Update: Immunization Policy Change for 2019-2020 School Year

The Co-Op has made a change effective for the 2019-2020 school year. We will no longer accept personal, religious or philosophical exemptions. Only medical exemptions will be allowed as determined and authorized by the signature of a certified MD, ND, DO, ARNP or PA licensed under Title 18 RCW. 

If you have additional questions regarding this, please contact our Registrar at